Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Google Pagerank Update November 2012

After a long wait google page rank updated, some good news and bad news for me.
Some of my seo blogs which has PR2, cut down to PR - N/A, And my wallpaper blog got PR2.

Check out your page rank!!
Google is trying to update PageRank regularly and exactly 3 months after the last update in August, they are updating the number again.

The latest update happens earlier today and I have seen some changes on my websites, some have higher PR but some remain at PR2 or PR3. It is really difficult to get PR4 or PR5.
Anyways, this is good news that Google is still maintaining PageRank.
Now, it is time for you to check your new PageRank here.
Link building is still the most effective strategy to increase PageRank. I suggest you to try Teliad, this is the great marketplace to help buy and sell links.
Stay tuned and good luck on the next update.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Nilesh Kindarle - Free Press Release Website | Business Research